Choosing a name and address for my blog was far more challenging than I'd anticipated. The few blogs I've read seemed to focus on one theme ... and I found it difficult to choose just one. I want to journal about the things that give me joy. Sometimes that may be quilting or some other creative pursuit. Sometimes it may be making my husband smile or hearing my son or daughter laugh. Or it might be seeing a certain color of light in late afternoon, solving a problem in Access, receiving an email from a dear friend, or finding a tiny doll my grandmother made me when I was a little girl. And always it is in realizing (as best I can) that the Creator of the universe not only cares about me, but wants to be my Friend.
And so I join the world of bloggers. Think a happy thought! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment