Pens, pencils, notebooks, photos, baskets, thread, a camera, date stamp and stamp pad, paper clips, glue, stapler, hole punch in a cat shape, vertical file holder, lamps, glue sticks, a bell, erasers, staper remover, scissors, rulers, kintting needles & crochet hooks, paint brushes, an American flag, stickers, and LOTS of other stuff are all in residence on my desk - and that is AFTER I've cleaned it up! I'm pretty sure it would make a good photo for an "I Spy" book.
Still, it is really quite tidy for a 30 x 50 inch space - and that makes me very happy indeed! Over the weekend I managed to go through 3 piles of papers that needed "dealing with." Probably it was the work of decision-making in that task that made it feel like a greater achievement than it was, but it sure feels good to have a clean desk. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment